Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #16
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Congrats to the winners!
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #17
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Congrats to the winneres and thanks to MR for the opportunity and PB for the kind donation of the readers.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 06:20 PM   #18
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Thanks for the contest Alex/MobileRead, Mods and PocketBook. It was great fun taking the challenge, turning it around, and making it challenging for the mods in hiding the letters. I'm sure we all went to places in MobileRead that we have never been before, and learned a few tricks on how to find things along the way.

The voucher will make a significant dent in my wishlist, just in time for the holidays.

Congratulations to all the other winners and to all that participated for helping make MobileRead the great community that it is.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:28 PM   #19
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Thanks for the comp, Alex/MR/Mods/ & PocketBook It was great fun

Congrats to all the other winners!

And WOW! I won a voucher Just in time to set me up for reading at the relatives these holidays

ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #20
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Well, I still say that my way of announcing the winners would have been more fun, but congratulations to the winners and to the dozens of participants who had so much fun playing the game!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #21
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Congratulations to the winners!!!

Be sure and post when you get your prizes and tell us all about them!!

Whoo Hoo..............go MobileRead!!!

And the next contest is.................................
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #22
norciom
ego Alpha et Omega
norciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-books

Device: Pocketbook 360
No, no, no, no, no...
138? If I would have known there will be so few I would have cheated big time!

Oh well... My 360 is on it's way.
norciom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #23
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
[b]We have received 138 valid entries,

Wait. Wait. We have 50,000 members, and only 138 entries???

Dang! I was thinking the chances were something like1 in 20,000 or so...........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #24
gfhuertac
gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Thanks for the contest...it was fun!!! and worthy ^^
gfhuertac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:39 PM   #25
lovestoreadalot
Connoisseur
lovestoreadalot began at the beginning.

Device: none

Last edited by lovestoreadalot; 09-15-2010 at 08:56 AM.
lovestoreadalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:13 PM   #26
ludovicus
ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5, Fire HD 10, Sony PRS-T1
Congratulations to all the winners!

And a great big THANK YOU! to all the moderators for the contest (and the sponsors too!). As a newcomer, I had a lot of fun getting to know areas of the Forum I hadn't ventured before.

Thanks!
ludovicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:53 AM   #27
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you MobileRead and PocketBook for a fun competition.

Quote:
PS: If you are not amongst the winners today - please don’t be disappointed! We’ll have plenty of more contests in the future, so stick close.
Looking forward to more great contests in the future!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:48 AM   #28
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Thanks to all the moderators and sponsors for a great contest, and congrats to all the winners (even though I'm very envious )!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:55 AM   #29
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Congratulations and well done to all the winners!

Quote:
Thanks also to the sponsor of our main prizes: PocketBook!
and mods for arranging it all.

Quote:
We would like to send a big thank you to all contestants! You were restlessly searching for letters, never too tired to find new and “interesting” ways to make your searches more efficient. In other words: We never underestimated your creativity and you kept us real busy!
Anyone care to reveal how they chea... errr made their "searches more efficient"?
My method, when I was stuck, was to piggyback people who'd been quick to solve previous days' clues.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:09 AM   #30
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Wow!!! What a surprise. I think this is the first time I ever win something I really wanted in a lottery! Now I have to decide which pocketbook I want, I'm having some difficulties with that but I'll manage

Thank you MR and Pocketbook
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote