Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-27-2024, 01:33 PM   #1
hsuan9522
hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hsuan9522 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kobo nia
Reading Calendar for Kobo

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share a new toy I've created for displaying reading statistics, inspired by KOReader's calendar.

This project is developed using Python and shell script. It requires NiLuJe's all-in-one package and NickelMenu to run. I want to mention that while I've put my best effort into it, I'm not an expert in this field, and it's also my first time creating things for Kobo devices, so there may be room for improvement in the code or methods used.

As I only have a nia model, I can't guarantee that it run well on others.
If you run it perfectly, it would be nice to share picture with me.

Installation and usage instructions can be found on the GitHub page. You can download the latest release from the release page.
Make sure you read the introduction on GitHub before you use it.

Hope you all enjoy it.

hsuan9522 is offline   Reply With Quote