Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 07-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Collins, Wilkie: Antonina. v1. 04 June 07

This is one of the few major novels by Wilkie Collins that I have yet to read.

Let me know what you think about this one. (I'm busy reading 6 other books on my Reader, in addition to a recently purchased hardcover of a writer I love, Louis de Bernieres; then I plan to tackle the post-modernist novel "Against The Day," by Thomas Pynchon, another writer whom I love to read.) [WARNING: Pynchon is not for everyone!]

Anyway, back to Wilkie Collins:

Collins is a writer very much alive in academia, in much the same way that Charles Dickens thrives. There are numerous web sites, conventions, calls for papers, etc. Collins, also like Dickens, enjoys a wide acceptance in readership, especially in Collins's novels of intrigue.

I hope you enjoy this.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Collins, Wilkie - Antonina.lrf (546.5 KB, 1141 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote