Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM   #1276
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3 BasicK/Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
Open the folder with the ePub.

Click "View" from the toolbar.

Enable "File Name Extensions".

Rename the ePub extension to PNG.

Hope that helps!
Ah, thank you. I had no idea, never had any need to change a file extension. Would have never found that on my own.
I tried and and it was able to be send with the "sendtokindle" thingie, but its still no cover on it when it gets to my kindle. Sigh. And some have bold and others do not, even with doing this.
Thanks though for the instructions, who knows, I might need it for something else in the future. And now I know.

I guess Amazon gets all my money. And giftcards I earn, there is that.

Until someone can figure out how to make every ebook work with all the features on all devices, its one store shopping for me.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote