Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
The merchant of death, D J Mc Hale free on Sony store

The merchant of death, D J Mc Hale free on Sony store - limited time

Second try for link
http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/d-j...in_Pendragon_1

Last edited by columbus; 05-19-2009 at 03:34 PM.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #2
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
While collecting this one (Thanks Columbus!)
I found two more free ones - but they were not in
the regular free list (bargain books)..

Nancy Farmer - Full-Blooded Fantasy
Holly Black - Swashbuckling Fantasy
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #3
Roseburst
Roseburst began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Twas a good book. I read it in hard copy, though. May download for my collection anyway.
Roseburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #4
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
I just finished reading my free download! Now, I'm probably going to have to buy the rest of the series!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #5
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Very frustrating ! Can we really say "free" when it's a DRM'ed version ? I can't convert it to Mobipocket format... I'll have to read it in PDF, as I have this one too.
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #6
Mitchll
Cave Dweller
Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ipad Sony reader prs-505 prs-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
Very frustrating ! Can we really say "free" when it's a DRM'ed version ? I can't convert it to Mobipocket format... I'll have to read it in PDF, as I have this one too.
Free is free...if I offer you almonds for free, and you want cashews, the almonds are still free!
Mitchll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #7
Idoine
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchll View Post
Free is free...if I offer you almonds for free, and you want cashews, the almonds are still free!
Well, it's not really free, as you need a Sony reader to read them, and if if I count the price of this reader...

Maybe the title of the thread could be more precise, as "Free for Sony Ereader" ?
Old 06-24-2009, 09:12 PM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Well, it's not really free, as you need a Sony reader to read them, and if if I count the price of this reader...

Maybe the title of the thread could be more precise, as "Free for Sony Ereader" ?
It actually is free without the Reader. Sony allows anyone to download the eBookstore software (well, minus Mac users).
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #9
Idoine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
It actually is free without the Reader. Sony allows anyone to download the eBookstore software (well, minus Mac users).
Yep, I downloaded it, but as it's a LRX file, I can't convert it !
Old 06-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Yep, I downloaded it, but as it's a LRX file, I can't convert it !
I know, I'm just pointing out you can read it (via the Sony software), so you don't have to buy the Reader to enjoy it.

I'm just arguing semantics
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote