Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Audible 3 books for 2 credits sale (ends May 15 at 11:59 PM ET US)

Audible is having their 3 for 2 sale again, thought it would interest some of you...

Quote:
Click each tab below to browse the sale by author last name. Then simply select any three books you'd like, and purchase them for just two credits. Pick up a complete trilogy or mix and match - you decide!

The special shopping cart in our 3 for 2 store allows a maximum of three books to be purchased at a time. If you have additional credits and want to buy even more books, you can keep coming back to this page to take advantage of the sale until May 15 at 11:59 PM ET (US). Also please note that if one of the featured trilogy books is already in your library, it will not display below.
http://www.audible.com/sp/3for2

Kinda wish I had more than 3 credits right now.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 05-08-2012 at 11:35 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
What an awkward list to search. I have a couple of credits, but nothing jumped out at me when I scrolled through.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2012, 11:58 PM   #3
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Nothing jumped out at me either seems there's a lot of SciFi, Fantasy and Romance but not much Crime or Thriller will have to have a closer look later
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
didn't see anything to grab either :/
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:46 AM   #5
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Anyone mind getting a screenshot? Would like to see if it's worth buying more credits.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
What I've been waiting for ... now, to see if there is anything interesting in the list.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Confirmed that using a couple of credits on the sale opened up the Extra Credits sale (3 for $36 and uses any discount from last month's sale) for me.

Now, to decide (after Anne McCaffrey, that is), after eliminating those I already have.

Any thoughts/comments on these?

Rhiannon Frater
The First Days: As the World Dies, Book 1
Fighting to Survive: As the World Dies, Book 2
Siege: As the World Dies, Book 3

Ben Bova
Mars
Mars Life
Return to Mars

Margaret Weis
Mistress of Dragons: The First Book of the Dragonvarld Trilogy
The Dragon's Son: The Second Book of the Dragonvarld Trilogy
Master of Dragons: Dragonvarld, Book 3

Pamela Sargent
Venus of Dreams: The Venus Trilogy, Book 1
Venus of Shadows: The Venus Trilogy, Book 2
Child of Venus: Venus Trilogy, Book 3
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:39 AM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I finally got my extra credits and could see what is on sale.
Nothing of interest.

The Brenda Novak trilogy looks interesting but they are only $10 a piece and I can't see wasting my credits on something that cheap.

The Sandra Brown Texas trilogy is one I do recommend for those who like Modern Western romances. I just finished the first one Texas Lucky! about an hour ago. It's got a great narrator.
I got the series through my library so you might want to check yours first before buying. Other then that I am disappointing with the selections. I was hoping for some urban fantasy or paranormal romance. Ah well I've got 4 credits now to spend on anything.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible