Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-16-2017, 07:30 AM   #1
Nbah07
Nbah07 began at the beginning.

Device: laptop and motog2014
PM inaccessible

Hello admin,
could my first post be moved to appropriate section?
Are new user's PM off? I don't have permission to enter PM's page.
My best compliments
Nbah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 05:17 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I think you need to rack up a few posts before you can PM, not sure of number - maybe ten. Create some posts in the Lounge

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:12 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
You can report your post and they will go directly to the mod team. Just click on the icon with ! on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:20 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Now moved out of the Introduce Yourself Forum and to the correct forum.

You may, as I indicated to you and if you wish, create a NEW introduce yourself thread in the Introduce Yourself Forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote