Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
iansoady
Enthusiast
iansoady began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle 3g as modem?

Now I have my new Kindle keyboard with added 3G it struck me that it may be possible somehow to use the Kindle as a tethered modem with a laptop. I'm afraid my technical knowledge is minimal so wondered whether anybody had investigated this?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
Zimmy
Connoisseur
Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zimmy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Yes, it's been investigated and the answer it is illegal.
Advert
Old 10-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
iansoady
Enthusiast
iansoady began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Not sure under which law (and in which countries) it would be illegal as the Kindle already has a browser and full internet capability.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Moderator Notice
Don't steal 3G from Amazon.
Closed Thread