Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-29-2008, 09:27 AM   #46
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Anthony Bourdain ate Armadillo last night on his show. ...
I don't understand the casual disregard of the armadillo. People laugh at our platypus for perplexity...the armadillo is a mammal wrapped in a custom armour like a four-legged knight on a crusade for the humble and meek. They're totally brilliant! They make me want to believe in gods and devils, or at least become a serious Animist, just so that I can inject their wondrous presence with the supernatural visions that fill my head like a giant, rainbow-coloured cyst.

Armadillos are great. Eating them is just plain wrong.

I'd kill for a nice crispy "southern fried" wing of Adélie Penguin though.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:39 AM   #47
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I don't understand the casual disregard of the armadillo. People laugh at our platypus for perplexity...the armadillo is a mammal wrapped in a custom armour like a four-legged knight on a crusade for the humble and meek. They're totally brilliant! They make me want to believe in gods and devils, or at least become a serious Animist, just so that I can inject their wondrous presence with the supernatural visions that fill my head like a giant, rainbow-coloured cyst.

i know !! right ???
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:39 AM   #48
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

I'd kill for a nice crispy "southern fried" wing of Adélie Penguin though.

Cheers,
Marc
And you are closer to them than a lot of us here....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, duck!, unutterable silliness