Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
samsung galaxy tab low data storage

Hi
I got a red icon int he corner of my tab and the message is to do with the internal memory being full low data storage and tells me to try deleting contacts etc. I dont have that much contacts or messages anyway but did what I could and it still persisited. I have deleted some of the ebooks I have ont he device and it seems to have gone. Reading through some forums it may be a problem with the tab but really dont know if I should bring it back or not. Anyone else had this problem? Don't want it to keep happening as I am afraid of deleting the wrong thing. Not very technical minded.
slainte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
I haven't had that problem, but low memory usually happens when you have too many apps installed.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:16 AM   #3
georgesmith
Banned
georgesmith has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.georgesmith has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.georgesmith has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.georgesmith has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sms
yes i have same problem please give me solution when you find solution of this problem.
georgesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmith View Post
yes i have same problem please give me solution when you find solution of this problem.
Possibly try deleting some of the apps you don't use to free up some space.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #5
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I haven't put on any apps apart from dropbox to transfer books and skype. Other than that the one on were already on and I am afraid of deleting things.
slainte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Dot you have a lot of pdf books? Or music
Or video?

Sounds like you may just have full memory .. unless you are sure there is not much on it.

What does the computer show the disk size and space used when you have it connected?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote