jkblack
jkblack began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
it's a fantastic plugin, thanks again kiwidude
jkblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #32
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
You are welcome, glad to hear the beta is working for you.

I haven't had any of the testers report any issues with the latest beta. I've got a few minor changes to make and then can look to do a general release probably at the end of the week.

It seems that the Goodreads API developers have started to acknowledge the bugs/issues I have reported on their developer forums. So we shall see if that amounts to any changes on their side which may help. I've got workarounds for most of them in the meantime.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #33
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.0 Released

I have just published v1.0 of the plugin on this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=123281

Many thanks to all of you who helped with testing and feedback with your ideas and suggestions. Please note that I did make some additional bug fixes/changes as recently as today so make sure you all grab the latest version.

Please add any comments or ideas for future functionality to the new thread above (perhaps this one should be closed?). I look forward to hearing what you think about it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote