Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 11-01-2019, 10:39 AM   #1
ereado
ereado began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino
Read mangas on the Tolino Vision 5

Hello,

I need your help, please. I have a Tolino Vision 5 and want to read mangas with it. For this I used a Kindle Comic Converter, which actually worked quite well. It is just a little too long. When setting it before converting, I simply entered the resolution (1264 x 1680 ), as height and width. Since there is no Tolino to choose from there, I chose "Other". Normally the image fits perfectly. But since the number of pages is shown below the image, it probably has to be adjusted a bit smaller. Does someone have experience with the program and could recommend suitable settings to me? I have three pictures in the attachment: My Settings - What it looks like on my Tolino and what it should look like normally.

Best regards

ereado
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AoTT.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	428.4 KB
ID:	174660   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindle Comic Converter.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	174661   Click image for larger version

Name:	AoT.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	670.1 KB
ID:	174662  
ereado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:53 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I don't know anything about mangas, but the scale (just going by these screenshots) looks better on the Tolino screen than the normal one. The normal one looks stretched out (horizontally). I'm guessing if you stretch the sides to match the normal sample on your Tolino, you'll have open spaces on the top and bottom (since you've chosen the scale option).

BTW, unless they've changed the features for the software in Vision 5, you can take screenshots on Tolinos by pressing the on/off button for about 3 seconds and choosing "Screenshot."
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert