Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-06-2021, 06:44 PM   #31
David Welch
Addict
David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
From a five-star Amazon review: "I really enjoyed this book! It was a lot of fun! If you get a chance give it a read"

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available of Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 11:25 AM   #32
David Welch
Addict
David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Welch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

From a five-star Amazon review: "I really enjoyed this book because of the unexpected characters that were a big part of this story. I thought these people were ancient fables but were actual gods who may live among us today. The story "God's Day to Die" has a unique plot with lots love, strife, and action."

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon in ebook, audiobook, or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
Old 06-02-2022, 06:48 PM   #33
David Welch
Addict

From a five-star Amazon review: "This book has the reader captivated. I read it was impressed with it, loaned it to my husband. He read almost non-stop until he finished..."

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available from Amazon, ebook, paprback, or audio, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
Old 11-21-2022, 05:53 PM   #34
David Welch
Addict

From a five-star Amazon review: "I had a really great time reading this book! It took me back to Jr. High School when we were studying the Greek Gods in Latin class. This was a fascinating, thought provoking reminder of the classics. I would definitely read more from David Welch."

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, audio, and paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
Old 08-25-2023, 10:25 PM   #35
David Welch
Addict

From a five-star Amazon review: "It was surprisingly interesting, not as far fetched as I expected. There was a good plot, and descriptive line. Read it in two days."

THE GODS DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, audio, and paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
Old 01-26-2024, 06:05 PM   #36
David Welch
Addict

From a five-star Amazon review: "I really enjoyed the story and it made me wonder 'are there these immortal physically focused beings among us?' It was a fun adventure!"

THE GODS' DAY TO DIE, available on Amazon, ebook, paperback, and audio. Available for Kindle Unlimited!