Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-21-2018, 07:49 PM   #616
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Free (Academic)

Charismatic Christianity in Finland, Norway, and Sweden: Case Studies in Historical and Contemporary Developments (Palgrave Studies in New Religions and Alternative Spiritualities) by Jessica Moberg & Jane Skjoldli

The history of Charismatic Christianity in the Nordic countries reaches as far back as Pentecostalism itself. The bounds of these categories remain a topic of discussion, but Nordic countries have played a vital role in developing this rapidly spreading form of world-wide Christianity.

Until now, research on global Charismatic Christianity has largely overlooked the region. This book addresses and analyzes its historical and contemporary trajectories in Finland, Norway, and Sweden. Through a selection of cases written by Nordic scholars from various disciplines, it demonstrates historical and contemporary diversity as well as interconnections between local, national, and global currents.

Highlighting change and continuity, the anthology reveals new aspects of Charismatic Christianity.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07924SSYQ

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07924SSYQ

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07924SSYQ
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 04:26 PM   #617
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
Free (Academic)

Charismatic Christianity in Finland, Norway, and Sweden: Case Studies in Historical and Contemporary Developments (Palgrave Studies in New Religions and Alternative Spiritualities) by Jessica Moberg & Jane Skjoldli

The history of Charismatic Christianity in the Nordic countries reaches as far back as Pentecostalism itself. The bounds of these categories remain a topic of discussion, but Nordic countries have played a vital role in developing this rapidly spreading form of world-wide Christianity.

Until now, research on global Charismatic Christianity has largely overlooked the region. This book addresses and analyzes its historical and contemporary trajectories in Finland, Norway, and Sweden. Through a selection of cases written by Nordic scholars from various disciplines, it demonstrates historical and contemporary diversity as well as interconnections between local, national, and global currents.

Highlighting change and continuity, the anthology reveals new aspects of Charismatic Christianity.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07924SSYQ

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07924SSYQ

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07924SSYQ
The subject is way too narrow for my interests, but thanks for posting it. Someone will be really glad to have it.

Palgrave may have a healthy Open Access program, which includes this ebook. Of much greater interest to me than the above-posted ebook is "do they have an OA program" and, if so, "what other books do they have in it?"

I may have run across the answers to the above question, at some time in the past, but don't have memory of them now. It would be nice to know, because Palgrave is, in the subjects that it treats, probably considered in the first tier of book publishers. I'll try to dig up OA information at Palgrave for whoever (in addition to me) might be interested.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-23-2018 at 12:02 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 04:58 PM   #618
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fantastically-Rated, Finding Truth: 5 Principles for Unmasking . . . . --79 Cents!

Folks, I know that I'm prone to melodrama and hyperbole when I post stuff (sometimes I feel like I've been channeling Billy Mays). But, without any melodrama and hyperbole, I want to tell you that this book has a truly fantastic markdown, resulting in an outstanding price on it.

It is Finding Truth: 5 Principles for Unmasking Atheism, Secularism, and Other God Substitutes, by Nancy Pearcey. It has exceptionally high ratings (just short of 5.0 at Christianbook, from 10 ratings; 4.7 stars, from 165 ratings, at Amazon; 4.42, from 442 ratings, at GoodReads (where the raters are generally more sparing in giving out the higher ratings)). It has just short of 400 pages (388, at Amazon).

Description
Don't Think, Just Believe?
That's the mantra in many circles today--whether the church, the classroom, the campus, or the voting booth.

Time for a Reality Check
Nancy Pearcey, bestselling and critically acclaimed author, offers fresh tools to break free from presumed certainties and test them against reality. In Finding Truth, she explains five powerful principles that penetrate to the core of any worldview--secular or religious--to uncover its deepest motivations and weigh its claims.

A former agnostic, Pearcey demonstrates that a robust Christian worldview matches reality--that it is not only true but attractive, granting higher dignity to the human person than any alternative.

Finding Truth displays Pearcey's well-earned reputation for clear and cogent writing. She brings themes to life with personal stories and real-world examples. The book includes a study guide shaped by questions from readers, from teens to college professors. It is ideal for individual or group study.

I deliberately waited until near the end of this post to tell you this information: the digital list price of the ebook is $22.99. The price on the ebook right now is 79 cents (Don't adjust your set!). That is only 3% of the digital list price. 3%!!! I know that that price is good at Amazon, and at Christianbook where it is a DRM Free ePub.

I bought the ebook at Christianbook sometime back. I "know" that I paid quite a bit more than 79 cents for it; I'm not going to check, because I don't want to know. Honestly, I think that I will buy it at Amazon, too, because of what a great deal it is (and, to me, Amazon ebooks are so much easier to find in its library, than Christianbook's ebooks are in its library). Too, I can tell people, and be honest about it, that I bought it when it was 79 cents.

This is such a great deal, that I think that I'm going to take the rest of the day off.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-23-2018 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:29 PM   #619
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
The subject is way too narrow for my interests, but thanks for posting it. Someone will be really glad to have it.

Palgrave may have a healthy Open Access program, which includes this ebook. Of much greater interest to me than the above-posted ebook is "do they have an OA program" and, if so, "what other books do they have in it?"

I may have run across the answers to the above question, at some time in the past, but don't have memory of them now. It would be nice to know, because Palgrave is, in the subjects that it treats, probably considered in the first tier of book publishers. I'll try to dig up OA information at Palgrave for whoever (in addition to me) might be interested.
I'm making a followup post on the "Non-Fiction" thread.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:47 AM   #620
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Take a Survey, Get the Free Ebook Gospel Wakefulness, by Jared Wilson.

You might suspect that this is another Crossway offer, and if you thought that you'd be right.

They occasionally offer a free ebook in exchange for a few minutes of your time, and some firing up of some of your synapses (i.e., doing some thinking) that probably are in need of some use anyway.

First, the ebook. It's Gospel Wakefulness. It's by Jared Wilson. I recognize the title, but know nothing about the author. But, I'll give you the URL for the webpage at Amazon for the book, where you can find out more about both. BTW--if you were to buy the Kindle ebook right now, it would "set you back" $9.99 monetarily.

This survey is a little shorter than most of Crossway's surveys--it will take you probably a little less than 10 minutes to complete. I can't discern any particular purpose to the survey--the questions are all pretty basic.

As usual, Crossway provides the free book in mobi, ePub, and PDF. Nice.

Here's the starting webpage for the survey.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:58 PM   #621
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
You might suspect that this is another Crossway offer, and if you thought that you'd be right.

They occasionally offer a free ebook in exchange for a few minutes of your time, and some firing up of some of your synapses (i.e., doing some thinking) that probably are in need of some use anyway.

First, the ebook. It's Gospel Wakefulness. It's by Jared Wilson. I recognize the title, but know nothing about the author. But, I'll give you the URL for the webpage at Amazon for the book, where you can find out more about both. BTW--if you were to buy the Kindle ebook right now, it would "set you back" $9.99 monetarily.

This survey is a little shorter than most of Crossway's surveys--it will take you probably a little less than 10 minutes to complete. I can't discern any particular purpose to the survey--the questions are all pretty basic.

As usual, Crossway provides the free book in mobi, ePub, and PDF. Nice.

Here's the starting webpage for the survey.
Coincidentally, Amazon's price has gone up to $10.99!
Old 04-25-2018, 07:03 PM   #622
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Another Ebook Has Become "Unglued"!

I've posted books from unglue.it before.

I'm still trying to figure out what the people who "unglue" books and run the website are actually doing. Here's how it appears to me now. In a nutshell, unglue.it appears to be the website of the Free Ebook Foundation, an organization that tries to make ebooks Open Access that are not currently Open Access. Practically speaking, that means to make ebooks free that are not currently free. It appears that all of the necessary expenses of accomplishing that are borne by donations under the crowdfunding model, or something similar to it. When a book becomes open access, they refer to it the book as being "unglued." Get it? *

The most recent book that has become unglued (therefore, again, free) is
Tales of Darkness and Light: Soso Tham’s The Old Days of the Khasis, by Soso Tham; Janet Hujon (translator).

Remember that Open Access books tend to be 1) esoteric, 2) scholarly, and 3) academic, probably in about that order. For those reasons, I'm throwing out of the window some of my criteria (e.g., minimum number of posts, ratings) for posting them. And, in case of this ebook, it was published just this year; there are no ratings at Amazon or GoodReads, and it is not even listed yet at GoodReads.

Here are a couple of descriptions of this most recently "unglued" book: Soso Tham was an Indian poet who worked at a time when English was slowly effacing the nuances of ancient Indian culture. Now, however, in Janet Hujon’s valuable translation, English is the very medium that enables Tham’s poetry to reach a wider audience. Hujon draws on parallels from the Romantic imagination and other sympathetic literary traditions of Myth to illuminate and contextualise Tham’s work for an English-speaking audience. This translation will contribute to giving Soso Tham the wider recognition he deserves as a poet, and more generally to introduce Western readers to the rich literary traditions of northeast India.—Dr Vayu Naidu, SOAS, University of London

Poet of landscape, myth and memory, Soso Tham paid rich and poignant tribute to his tribe in his masterpiece The Old Days of the Khasis. Janet Hujon’s vibrant new translation presents the English reader with Tham’s long poem, which keeps a rich cultural tradition of the Khasi people alive through its retelling of old narratives and acts as a cultural signpost for their literary identity. This book is essential reading for anyone with an interest in Indian literature and culture and in the interplay between oral traditions and written literary forms.
This edition includes:
• English translation
• Critical apparatus
• Embedded audio recordings of the original text

Recently, I have become very interested in the subject of orality, how oral traditions end up being written down, and how written forms are transmitted once that they are put in a written form. I am especially excited to see that to see in one of the descriptions that there are embedded audio recordings of the original text of this book (I hope that that applies to this "unglued" ebook, and not just to ones for sale).

One of the wonderful features of "unglued" ebooks, is that unglue.it always, in my experience with them, provide their books in mobi, ePub, and/or PDF formats. And that is the case with this ebook under discussion now.

In case you're interested, Amazon apparently doesn't sell a digital version of any kind of this book. However, you can get it in paperback for $19.95, or in hardback for $36.95!

Unglue.it always posts its most recent unglued book on its homepage.

* I'm one of those who doesn't get it. I ran two small used book businesses in the past, in which I wore the mantle of owner, manager, chief cook, and bottlewasher (i.e., I did it all). If someone talked about a book becoming "unglued," I would immediately think of it as a book that has been destroyed or damaged, and either needing to be thrown away or repaired. This organization seems to be doing almost the opposite of that.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-25-2018 at 07:23 PM.
Old 04-25-2018, 07:14 PM   #623
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
My first re-action to "unglue it" is that they are pulling the book apart, scanning and OCRing the pages, and thus illegally creating an ebook. But I've never looked at what books they have.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:48 PM   #624
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
My first re-action to "unglue it" is that they are pulling the book apart, scanning and OCRing the pages, and thus illegally creating an ebook. But I've never looked at what books they have.
Yeah, I think that it would be better for them to take a name that is descriptively more accurate. But it is kinda cute (I can't believe that I, a man, said, "cute").

I definitely do not believe that they are illegally copying ebooks. That is true because of a lot of impressions (and facts) that I've gathered from exploring the site, and about the books that they are unglueing (sp?). Besides, no one wants most of the books that they offer (sorry to say, but it's true--most OA books seem to appeal to just a limited number of people--like the one that I posted just a little while ago). If I was going to illegally copy a book, I'd choose something that people actually wanted--a bestseller or something. So, I think that I am standing on very solid ground; however, if you never "see" me again, you'll know what happened. Come visit me in Sing Sing.

I know that you spoke of your "first impression" being that they are pulling the book apart (the idea of literally unglueing (sp?) it), then scanning the pages, etc. That is certainly what it sounds like--that's one reason that I dislike the name. I do not claim to know much about this, but that is unnecessary in this day and time. Back in the "old days," to copy from a book you often had to put the open book on a platen (I think that it is called--the glass surface) and push the book down hard. If you didn't, the text near the inner margins either wouldn't be readable, or be possible to read, but distorted; it might not be readable even then. A scanner would have even a worse time, I would think. On top of that, imagine the damage to a book--the spine, in particular--that would occur. There might be cases in which one or more books were broken apart (unglued?) to get the job done. The high-end machines to scan printed things, that they have nowadays, are amazing; unfortunately, I know little about them. But somehow one or more companies have created machines and systems where you don't have to open the book very much at all, to scan (in most cases) or copy texts, and they turn out magnificently. I have seen a documentary (or maybe read this in a magazine) about the Library of Congress; they use such equipment profusely. The machines look little or nothing like scanners that we would think of. Another, even more amazing use is for scanning rare, extremely delicate manuscripts. I have read an article about Bible (probably specializing in the New Testament, but I don't remember at this moment) scholar Daniel B. Wallace's (if you look him up, I think that he is associated with Dallas Theological Seminary) project to go into libraries around the world, which have ancient manuscripts of the Bible, and scan them (I think that, at some time, he plans to put all of these on the Internet). You would think that a library with a rare, extremely fragile manuscript wouldn't even let him through the door, but the equipment that he has does not require that anyone even touch the manuscripts; the libraries, at least generally speaking, seem to have no reticence to accommodate his wishes, once he tells them how things would be done.

I happen to be very interested in this subject right now. I own an old (1835), extremely rare book. However, except for the signs of ageing, it is in pristine condition--it appears as though it has never been used. It's not worth particularly much, because of its obscurity, etc. If it was a first edition of, say, Dickens' Pickwick Papers, which was published near the same time . . . . well, let's just say that my lifestyle would change markedly if I sold it. I am donating this rare book of mine to a library, where it can be kept in a fireproof place and otherwise be kept properly (which entails putting it in a cool, low humidity environment, they tell me). The book isn't on the Internet Archive, or anywhere on the Internet, so far as I can determine. I hope that someone will come along some day and digitize it. But considering the age of the book, and the fact that it hasn't been kept in anywhere near ideal conditions most of the time, the book would need the equipment like I mentioned above in order to keep from damaging it. Of course, once I give it away, I will no longer have any control over that.

Thanks for your comment. I know that I've written a lot, but I've been drinking on a large iced coffee for the last 2 or 3 hours, and I'm "wired."

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-26-2018 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-26-2018, 01:37 AM   #625
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
"Traditionally published books are stuck: legal restrictions keep you from being able to enjoy and share them. Unglue.it gets them unstuck."

I just hope they're not huffing all that glue.

If I were looking for a scam here, I'd be looking at the crowdfunding side rather than worrying about it being a stealth piracy site.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:50 PM   #626
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
"Traditionally published books are stuck: legal restrictions keep you from being able to enjoy and share them. Unglue.it gets them unstuck."

If I were looking for a scam here, I'd be looking at the crowdfunding side rather than worrying about it being a stealth piracy site.
It looks to me like unglue.it just wants to be a middle man with a minimum of work and liability. They have some process (that isn't described) for vetting rights holders intended to legally constitute due-diligence, but other than that, it's the owners of the works that provide most of the effort involved. One question in the FAQ struck me as particularly humorous:

Quote:
Who is responsible for making sure a rights holder delivers premiums?

The rights holder.
Looking at the books available, I'm betting that most (if not all) are legitimate
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:36 PM   #627
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post

P1--Well put. Thanks for that pullquote.

P3--I can't think, off the top of my head, of what kind of scams might be _uniquely_ associated with crowdfunding, but I can see how it's certainly susceptible to the usual kinds of crimes committed from avarice.

Thanks.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:48 PM   #628
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well the book in question has a link to the publishers where they've posted "A huge thank you to everyone who donated to our Unglue.it campaign to support the publication of this book: thanks to you, ALL the digital editions are absolutely free!"
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:49 PM   #629
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
It looks to me like unglue.it just wants to be a middle man with a minimum of work and liability. They have some process (that isn't described) for vetting rights holders intended to legally constitute due-diligence, but other than that, it's the owners of the works that provide most of the effort involved. One question in the FAQ struck me as particularly humorous:

Looking at the books available, I'm betting that most (if not all) are legitimate
Thanks.

Open Acess stuff can get very complicated. I'm glad that I don't have to know more about the "ins and outs" of OA than I do. My interest is almost solely in how I can get some _free_ high-quality ebooks in my areas of interest, like religion; I don't have to know the workings of OA very much to do that.

If I was an author having recently completed a book, I would want to know far more about the ins and outs of OA than I do.

One thing that is really hard to understand is why so many authors "sign on" to OA. There are an _enormous_ amount of OA ebooks out there, not even considering academic journals and "papers" that are OA, which are are very sizeable, too. Authors surrender rights; do much of the work that a traditional publisher would be doing if they had gone that route (your quote from unglue.it's FAQ was funny, although I'm sure that the person at unglue.it who wrote it didn't intend for it to be!); never will get any (direct, at least), profits, and have to pay some, if not all, of the publishing costs! OA publishers often have webpages devoted to selling authors on the benefits of going the OA route. The only advantage that I can see to an author (although, admittedly, I never have read completely any of the OA publishers' sales pitches) is publicity for the author.

On a slightly differ topic, some of you may wonder why I post unglue.it's OA books so much, compared to the gazillions of other ones that I could be posting. I think that it is because I like the "deal of the day" specials. And, while unglue.it's newly unglued books don't come out at anywhere close to a daily rate, and they come out unpredictably, it's kind of the same thing, right?

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-26-2018 at 06:33 PM.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:30 AM   #630
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Free Audiobook: Reset by David Murray
Largely due to overwork and the stresses of modern life, men in work and ministry are increasingly run-down, anxious, and depressed. But is this level of physical and spiritual weariness inevitable? Just as a car needs to be regularly refueled, retuned, and repaired in order to keep running, a balanced life can be sustained only when a man takes proper steps to stay on track. In this hopeful book, experienced pastor and counselor David Murray shares stories from his own life and the lives of friends, offering gospel-centered advice for avoiding, assessing, and recovering from burnout.
https://christianaudio.com/free/
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote