Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-26-2015, 12:45 PM   #1
Drybonz
Connoisseur
Drybonz began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Problems emailing to Kindle

In the past, the email to Kindle function in Calibre has always worked well for me, but for the last couple weeks I can only email one document and then it hangs on "working" indefinitely for all following documents I attempt to send.

At first, I thought this was a problem on the amazon end, but then I discovered if I restart Calibre it will email the same document immediately on the first try, but then time out for all additional attempts until I restart it again. Basically, I have to restart Calibre for each document I want to email to Kindle.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix? Thanks.
Drybonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 01:20 PM   #2
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Try restarting calibre in debug mode, try emailing a document, and then posting the error log. Also you might want to try using calibre companion as a workaround.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2015, 11:09 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
See the first note here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....-using-calibre
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote