Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-02-2023, 02:59 PM   #1
psl1
psl1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Papwewhite
Lightbulb FEATURE REQUEST: option to set delete downloaded news to "never" or manual

I'd love the the ability to keep an archive of certain news downloads for longer than 999 days.

Please let me know if there is already a way to do this that I haven't been able to discover or if you need any further info/have question about the use case.

psl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 03:13 PM   #2
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
there's a 'never delete' option you can choose in that same dropdown where you choose the days to keep it

type 1, then arrow down
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 02:12 PM   #3
psl1
psl1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Papwewhite
thanks!
psl1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
archives, magazines, news, periodicals