Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
Fanchee
Connoisseur
Fanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notes

Device: Aura H20, PRS-350, Kobo Aura HD
Thanks for this!
Fanchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #17
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Generally speaking, a book that meets one or more of the following criteria on Kobobooks.com will be non-agency:

- two prices are listed (a "List Price," and "Our Price")
- the book is very inexpensive (aka $4 or less)
- the book's price does not end in 99 cents
- the book is obviously from a small/niche publisher

Those are good rules of thumb.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #18
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Thanks for that. I've seen lots of 10-35% off Kobo codes since I got mine, but this is the first 40% off code I've seen. Much appreciated.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #19
Pax
Zealot
Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Sony PRS 650
Great! Thank you!
Pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #20
icedtea
elibrary love
icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, RIP Mini
Thanks so much, yay!
icedtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2012, 01:23 AM   #21
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
I bought Once Was a Soldier by Julia Spencer-Fleming with the 40% coupon (which didn't work on Firefox, but did on Internet Explorer - strange!) and, for good measure, A Fountain Filled With Blood (already reduced) with the 25% coupon. Thanks!
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #22
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
c4auto40 for 40% off is active again. I used it back in Feb but it's working for me now.

c3auto35 for 35% is also working.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:59 AM   #23
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC

I just used it for Crucible of Gold, the latest Temeraire novel.

I may use the 35% coupon for a Patricia C. Wrede oldie. They are published by Open Media, which had this great coupon (I bought about all their Barbara Hambly backlist) back in November, so I might just wait until they have another special offer. Decisions, decisions!
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:59 PM   #24
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
For some reason, although I used this code over a month ago, I just got an acknowledgement for my order from Kobo, dated today. Weird. (Doesn't seem to be a duplicate order or anything, I didn't get one at the time.)

Is it something to do with this code?
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #25
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
For some reason, although I used this code over a month ago, I just got an acknowledgement for my order from Kobo, dated today. Weird. (Doesn't seem to be a duplicate order or anything, I didn't get one at the time.)

Is it something to do with this code?
I don't think it's this code specifically. Something similar just happened to me the other day for a book I bought a while back using one of the 35% codes from when they had their trivia contest thingy.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #26
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4

I just got two more in the Lords of the Underworld series at a nice discount. Those books are like candy!
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
40% off, kobo