Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 12-08-2010, 07:39 AM   #1
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Sharpe, WT: The New Testament in Possible Chronological Order. v1. 8th Dec 2010

Most people have at least a passing acquaintance with the traditional order of the New Testament: It begins with the gospels known as Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and ends with the book of Revelation. But scholars have long known that the traditional order bears little resemblance to the actual order in which the books were composed. They know, for example, that the letters of Paul predate the gospels; that Matthew was not the first gospel; and are confident that the book of Revelation was far from the last book in the current canon to be written.

This collection represents an effort to present the books of the New Testament arranged—as far as I can determine—in chronological order of their actual composition. For the text of the books I used the American Standard Version of 1901. It is my belief that by reading the New Testament in this way, a much clearer picture emerges of who Jesus was and what he taught. I further believe such a reading helps us to see not only how the various doctrines of Christianity emerged and grew into orthodoxy, but also how the picture of Jesus envisioned by his earliest followers changed and transformed with time.

This is a work in progress, and I hope the reader will help to ensure the improvement of future editions by providing feedback. The next edition, which I do not anticipate having ready prior to the end of 2011 at the very earliest, will be considerably expanded and revised.

This is the Mobi edition of The New Testament in Possible Chronological Order.

WT Sharpe, December 2010.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
You might be interested in this book https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53215 for your research and also check my home page. I have a table comparing various chronological versions.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
You might be interested in this book https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53215 for your research and also check my home page. I have a table comparing various chronological versions.

Dale
Thanks for that book. It's now in the "Import into K3" folder on my computer, and I will check out your website. Thanks for the input!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote