Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Looking for Sony PRS-500/505/PRS-700!

Hello! And I'm still looking for ebook reader(s)! Sorry, SONY only.
So if you want to sell your PRS-500/505/700 reader - just let me know. Please make few photos of it before sending me your offers!
I will always make 100% pre-pay via PayPal and cover all shipping costs!

Regards,
Viktar.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-22-2010 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Unit has shipped. - Don
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
johnnyr
Connoisseur
johnnyr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Pmed!
johnnyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Still looking for PRS-500/505/700!
PM me if you are interested!
Old 12-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Just out of curiousity, what do you do with all of these Sony readers B?
Do you have some sort of monopoly going on over there in Belarus?
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:19 AM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Just out of curiousity, what do you do with all of these Sony readers B?
Do you have some sort of monopoly going on over there in Belarus?
Thanks for good laugh, mate
No, I just have many friends, who were totally impressed by my reader, and when I said that I bought it pretty cheap (in our country new PRS-505 costs approximately 400$) - they asked me to help in buying readers for them.
I cannot do this on eBay, since PayPal doesn't operate with Belarus, and it's impossible to create PayPal account for me. Moreover, many eBay sellers don't want even ship to Belarus. "Sorry, USA only, blah-blah-blah"... And I have to ask my German friend to pay for readers (I give WebMoney). But I'm not a fraudster, I bought many readers from this forum, and noone claimed that I took the reader, and then took money back.
So that's why I'm here Buying from this forum is simple, because you don't have to compete with many other people like on eBay

Still looking for readers!

Last edited by BeTePoK; 12-18-2009 at 01:24 AM. Reason: spelling :)
Old 12-18-2009, 10:27 AM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
And I have to ask my German friend to pay for readers (I give WebMoney). But I'm not a fraudster, I bought many readers from this forum, and noone claimed that I took the reader, and then took money back.
So that's why I'm here Buying from this forum is simple, because you don't have to compete with many other people like on eBay :
I can attest to that. I recently mailed him a 505. As he says, I got the money from his german friend... including the $35 it takes to ship it overseas
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #7
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
I can attest to that. I recently mailed him a 505. As he says, I got the money from his german friend... including the $35 it takes to ship it overseas
Thanks for help, Rob!
My girlfriend doesn't have enough words to express her gratitude!
She's also a "book junkie" and new reader will be a perfect New Year gift for her!

Regards,
Viktar.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #8
BenjaminJames
Enthusiast
BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.BenjaminJames for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony 505 (2nd one), had a Cool-er but broke it, Dell Streak
probably not the right thread but anyways :P i have a 505 with a broken screen if you are interested. pm me if you are thanks.
BenjaminJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:41 AM   #9
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminJames View Post
probably not the right thread but anyways :P i have a 505 with a broken screen if you are interested. pm me if you are thanks.
Sorry, but unfortunately I cannot accept your offer. I need only new or used reader in "like new" condition. Thank you!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:31 AM   #10
dborja
Enthusiast
dborja began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Are you still looking for PRS-505s? I have a silver one with the James Patterson collection and skin (installed). Cosmetically clean and no problems functionally. Came with tan cover but I bought a Dooney & Bourke leather cover for it which cost me $80. I also bought a charger (for PSP but works fine with PRS-505). It's flashed with the latest firmware.

You'd get the reader (with James Patterson skin installed), tan cover, Dooney & Bourke leather cover, charger and James Patterson 1 through 6 set.

I'm not seriously selling but if the price is right...
dborja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:30 AM   #11
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dborja View Post
I'm not seriously selling
So why do you offer the reader?
Old 01-07-2010, 12:03 PM   #12
dborja
Enthusiast

Quote:
So why do you offer the reader?
The PRS-505 works fine for me but if somebody buys it for the right price, I'm interested in upgrading to something with wireless capabilities. It's a case of wanting vs needing...
Old 01-08-2010, 03:09 AM   #13
BeTePoK
Guru

I cannot pay for the reader more than 250$ + 30$ shipping.
And I do not want Dooney & Bourke leather cover.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #14
dborja
Enthusiast

Quote:
I cannot pay for the reader more than 250$ + 30$ shipping.
And I do not want Dooney & Bourke leather cover.
That sounds fair. I understand you don't want the D&B cover. I'll post pictures tonight so you can see it before committing. Also, I need to figure out how to ship it to you. How do you normally get shipments? US Postal, UPS?

Dale
Old 01-08-2010, 03:57 PM   #15
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
I'm selling my 505, also. It's in great condition and is dark blue. I have all original packaging and cables and also have a PSP AC adapter for charging the 505. Let me know if you're interested in buying. US$250+$30 shipping seems fair.

Check your PM

Thanks!
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote