Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-06-2019, 08:43 AM   #1
Sakke
Sakke began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Inkpad 3
Possible to have Koreader as default for all but Adobe Digital Editions?

Hi,

The title explains it all. I installed Koreader and made it the default reader. I really like it for PDFs as it is much faster than the default reader.

The problem arose when I needed to start reading Adobe DRM book from the library: Koreader doesn't know how to read this file and now it seems there is no way of reading this while having Koreader as the default reader?

So is there any workaround so that Koreader could be default but still I could read Adobe Digital Editions with the Pocketbook default reader?

Thanks
-Sakari

ps. I thought I opened a thread already so I hope this will not become a double post.
Sakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:02 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
If it's a KOReader question then no; if it's a PocketBook question then I don't know.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert