Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-03-2024, 05:32 AM   #1
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Question Help with percentage read

Again since I have had to reinstall Calibre I am missing my percentage read column.

I thought that I had set it up again but it's not reading the data from my Kobo Glo HD

I have set the column up as per the following.

What am I doing wrong?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PR 1.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	206653   Click image for larger version

Name:	PR 2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	206654  
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 07:34 AM   #2
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

All sorted now...
Advert
Old 03-03-2024, 07:36 AM   #3
Chocky
Addict

Easier than I thought,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PR 3.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	206662  
Old 03-04-2024, 08:38 PM   #4
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Would also be a good idea to create a column for reading location. Will allow you to more easily fix mishaps.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 01:43 AM   #5
Chocky
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Would also be a good idea to create a column for reading location. Will allow you to more easily fix mishaps.
I'm having enough enough trouble trying to get Collections/Shelves or whatever working.
Advert