Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-01-2020, 05:46 PM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Using Calibre to manage Wishlists?

Some ebook sites (e.g DriveThroughRpg) handle wishlists well.

Others (e.g. Smashwords) not so well.

Since it's a lot easier to organize and prioritize lists in Calibre, has anyone used it to organize their wishlists? And been able to check status with Get Books?
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 06:39 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My wish list of books are just empty books.

I guess one could have a library where the Authors were things like - household appliances, gardening tools, furnishings… places to go, etc. And Titles were specific items like aircon for den, chainsaw… Bora Bora, etc.

FWIW, I create pro-forma checklists as OneNote sections and store the resultant .ONE files as format files in calibre books, but that's different.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2020, 07:51 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I wish I could give standard columns (e.g authors, title, publisher etc) library specific Header names.

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-01-2020 at 07:53 PM. Reason: clarity
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 08:54 PM   #4
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
I was thinking specific to book wishlists, to help keep track of which ones are available where, and of sales.

Because most of these sites are so very hard to search, I tend to add interesting results to a list in case I might want to find and buy them later.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
get books, withslists