Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-04-2021, 11:33 AM   #1
lee.hauser
lee.hauser began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Question Magazine shows up on phone, not on PW2021

I've been subscribing to 2600 Magazine for years and have never had a problem reading it on my Kindle. It appears the newest issue was released late last month. I can see it my Kindle Library (and open it) on my iPhone, but cannot see it on my new 2021 PaperWhite. Nor do I see an option anywhere to send it to the device.

Any advice? I've been using Kindle since the original model, this is the first time I've seen this happen.
lee.hauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 12:17 AM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Apparently 2600 Magazine is not currently offering subscriptions. Perhaps this has something to do with what you are seeing.
Quote:
Note: Currently, Kindle Magazines doesn't support certain formats (Mac and PC) with subscriptions. However, these formats are supported when purchasing individual issues. Until this situation is resolved, 2600 is providing each individual issue here as a Kindle Book and at the Amazon-set individual issue price. We hope to see subscriptions enabled soon on these devices and will keep our readers informed every step of the way
What does it show in Manage Your Content and Devices? Does it show back issues, and can you send them to you new Kindle?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert