Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-20-2006, 05:02 AM   #1
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Using prince to convert html to pdf?

Hi all!

I was reading this report and was surprised by the comments about the pince HTML2PDF converter.

There is more information (examples and a evaluation version of the program) here:
http://www.princexml.com

Anyone has used it or at least know it?

Experiences?
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:49 AM   #2
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antartica
Hi all!

I was reading this report and was surprised by the comments about the pince HTML2PDF converter.

There is more information (examples and a evaluation version of the program) here:
http://www.princexml.com

Anyone has used it or at least know it?

Experiences?
I had a look but it was commercial so I skipped it...
narve is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert