Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 07:05 AM   #1
Scripler
Scripler began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi hello - I have a small question:)

Hello everyone - happy New Year!

I'm Sofie, writing on behalf of my small startup [edited]. I really want to make a post here on Mobileread sharing a link to our (free) alpha, where you can write produce and publish ebooks - but I'm not sure where such a post would be appropriate... The self-promotion forum seems to only be about ebooks, and we're providing software. What would you recommend?

All the best,
Sofie
[edited]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-04-2015 at 08:12 AM.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:17 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

You may make a one-time promotional post in our our Shameless Blog/Review/Website thread, located here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=130364

Before you do this, it is important that you read our posting guidelines - a link is located at the bottom of every page - so that you fully understand your responsibilities when using our site.

A PM has also been sent to you.

Thank you for your interest.

Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
conversion, diy, software