Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-27-2011, 06:07 AM   #1
btborden
btborden began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch
Can I make a column that shows "collections"

Hi all,
Totally new here and new to calibre. I have a Sony Touch in which I've successfully uploaded my library and have figured out how to manage my collections on the SD card plugged into the reader when I have it plugged into my laptop and calibre open. What I would like to know is if there is a way to make a custom column in my caliber library to show my collections even if I have my reader unplugged from the computer. ...Hope I'm making sense
Thanks in advance, Brad
btborden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:16 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Since collections by default are created from Series and/or Tags (depending on the customisation of the Sony plugin), why do you need another column?

If you are talking about Calibre rembering what is on the SD card after unplugging the reader, then I am afraid that is not a standard feature.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert