Notices

Old 09-20-2018, 04:53 PM   #16
ElenaLauder
ElenaLauder began at the beginning.

Device: none
@wattle
Hi,
This I have seen also some times.
I can speed up the reimport if I open after I "turn on" the Kobo immediately a book. But in the last time the trick doesn't work and the reason was a book that Kobo can't recognize. For some reason.
Or the Book has a error.
I have found the books they make my reimport problem, but I didn't see what is wrong with the book.
Maybe I need to convert it new.
Kind Regards,
Elena
ElenaLauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:39 PM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaLauder View Post
@wattle
Hi,
This I have seen also some times.
I can speed up the reimport if I open after I "turn on" the Kobo immediately a book. But in the last time the trick doesn't work and the reason was a book that Kobo can't recognize. For some reason.
Or the Book has a error.
I have found the books they make my reimport problem, but I didn't see what is wrong with the book.
Maybe I need to convert it new.
There is a very good chance that an epub-to-epub conversion will fix the problem. Opening the book in either the calibre editor or Sigil and running their error checking routines will hopefully tell you what the problem is. Posting it for someone to look at is also an idea. But, that does have copyright issues. If it is freely available somewhere, you can post a link. Or, use the Scramble plugin to post a scrambled version. Or put it somewhere and PM me a link so I can look at it. I know there are issues with importing books due to errors in them, but I see it so rarely, that I don't know what they are.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 03:03 PM   #18
ElenaLauder
ElenaLauder began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Or put it somewhere and PM me a link so I can look at it.
Hi davidfor,
Thank you very much for your respond.
And thank you very much for offering your help.
I appreciate that.
The books are not free and billed books.
I think I'm fine myself for the moment. Your tips are enough for me and I do it myself.
Have a good time.
Kind Regards,
Elena
ElenaLauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 11:16 AM   #19
cmgam
Enthusiast
cmgam began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi
This problem only appeared when I updated to the firmware 4.8.11073. Just like another problem, when I connect to the pc, the screen to choose the "connect / charge" does not appear, it goes directly to the normal reading screen.
(Kobo Touch)

Enviado do meu SM-G903F através do Tapatalk
Regards
cmgam is offline   Reply With Quote