Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 02:58 AM   #1
tgwallbank
tgwallbank began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
A quick question on the K3 progress bar

I am really liking the new K3 ( my first Reader). I just wondered what the large number refers to the extreme right of the progress bar at the bottom of the screen. I could not see it referred to in the guide.
tgwallbank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:04 AM   #2
xnowimcoolx
Connoisseur
xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 2
it's the last 'page' of the book while the middle number is the range you are reading (depending on the size of your font).
xnowimcoolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert