Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #46
starry
starry began at the beginning.

Device: none
Well it says 'the file has been deleted' for me. So it may need a reupload.
starry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #47
quant
quant began at the beginning.

Device: x61 tablet
could someone please re-upload the file to other server? thank you
quant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2012, 02:10 PM   #48
quant

bump.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:00 AM   #49
dog.food
dog.food began at the beginning.

Could anyone reupload a working version of ISBN Renamer, please?
Desperately looking for it - Filesonic allowing only dl your own files

Gebhard, plz help!
dog.food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #50
dog.food

bump.

Please, has anyone the working version, or a hint where to get it?
thanks!
Advert
Old 04-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #51
yildirimu
yildirimu began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
Will try my luck too to bump it...

I tried dling the program using the link in post #32, but since filesonic changed its policy to only allow downloading your own files, it is not possible to get the ISBN Renamer. Can a kind soul please upload file to another file server so we can download this free tool? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
yildirimu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #52
biodu
Enthusiast
biodu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
Pls try this link here. It is the latest archive from this forum and works flawlessly
biodu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:30 AM   #53
quant

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodu View Post
Pls try this link here. It is the latest archive from this forum and works flawlessly
fiiiiiiinaly, thanks a million!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:50 AM   #54
yildirimu
yildirimu began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
biodu, thanks a lot for the link...
yildirimu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:19 AM   #55
dog.food

Thanks biodu!! ***
Old 05-20-2012, 05:02 AM   #56
Bksfinest
Bksfinest began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet w/ E-Ink :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Your files aren't named the same as his. He always had a dot after the ISBN, followed by the title. Normally, I'd say to try this:
(?P<isbn>.+)

However, IIRC, Calibre is not happy if you don't give it a title or author in the regex. One solution is to just add the books, then select all, use Edit Metadata (bulk) and the Search and Replace Feature to copy the ISBN from title into the ISBN field.
Hi, I want to rename batches of pdf and ebook files that are too long in name to be transfered to my ext. hd. Similar to these fellows i think ur solution might work. I have never used Calibre. Mediamonkey has an option in their program to rename files based on filename<>tags to filename in any direction. It is an awesome program and can be done in bulk.

I have no tags for any of the PDF i have downloaded but im looking for the option to rename files in bulk like other programs for media files. Where can I learn to enter the regex and other things u mentioned?
Bksfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #57
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bksfinest View Post
Hi, I want to rename batches of pdf and ebook files that are too long in name to be transfered to my ext. hd. Similar to these fellows i think ur solution might work. I have never used Calibre. Mediamonkey has an option in their program to rename files based on filename<>tags to filename in any direction. It is an awesome program and can be done in bulk.

I have no tags for any of the PDF i have downloaded but im looking for the option to rename files in bulk like other programs for media files. Where can I learn to enter the regex and other things u mentioned?
Calibre is not a file renamer.
Calibre has a Template Language that uses the Metadata within the Library (not the book) to create the name.

REGEX (this topic) is used to Import Books and populate the fields of a Library record. The Help page is here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/regexp.html#

BTW I have used Metamorphose2 for generic Bulk renaming.
Steep learning curve (REGEX is the reason) for some advanced modes of use.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #58
sdspieg
Connoisseur
sdspieg began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Kindle 3
I apologize to re-open this thread, but I'm still struggling with this. Could somebody please tell me exactly how I can make this work?

Click image for larger version

Name:	12.08.2015-23.52.png
Views:	242
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	144432

Last edited by DiapDealer; 12-08-2015 at 09:31 PM.
sdspieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:26 PM   #59
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Are the books already in calibre?

What does the current title look like? We need to match only the ISBN.

P.S. Your image is too large, please see the Posting Guidelines. Either update your post with an appropriately-resized image, or use our attachments feature (in the Go Advanced reply mode).
Otherwise, as soon as a moderator sees it they will delete the image.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:08 AM   #60
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

sdspieg:
Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines will be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote