Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-10-2015, 02:50 PM   #61
Anabana
Zealot
Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 7" & 10"; 11"(?)-12" Lenovo laptop
I'm pleased to find that it's lighter weight than my other tablet. Galaxy Tab = 12.1oz; Fire = 11oz. Also, I appreciate the non-skid finish on the back - the Galaxy is slick and not easy to hold so I always use it in its case which adds another 3.7oz.
4.8oz can make a big difference if you're holding it to read because there's no place to prop it up.
Anabana is offline   Reply With Quote