Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 02-09-2013, 03:45 AM   #1
archiegoodwin
archiegoodwin began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
Sound Problems

Moved my Library (and it seems like other files moved as well) to my SD Card and lost all sound on the device, external speakers and headphones both. Had been working fine up till now. Checked all the settings I could find (including obviously the Volume settings), and everything seems to be configured OK. The library and all other apps working fine.

I know the ranks of this forum have thinned as the Pocket eDGe moves ever closer to oblivion, but I hope there is someone out there who can help. Please.

Archie
archiegoodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:49 AM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Take a read here; Sound - Disabled, Or not. And search for "Sound".
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
It's thinned but there are plenty of us who will be using their edges till they cant get replacement parts

I hope you figure that problem out, I haven't experienced that.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #4
archiegoodwin
archiegoodwin began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
Seems to be solved.

Went into Elixir. Into the Sound & Volume settings. Didn't change a single setting. Turned off eDGe. Tuned it back on. Sound now works. ?????

Thanks for the replies.

Archie
archiegoodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:11 AM   #5
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Glad you got it working again, Archie, even if the exact "how" is a mystery!

Whenever my WiFi doesn't work, or some other little thing goes wrong, I turn my eDGe off and then on again and so far (fingers crossed) it comes back right.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #6
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegoodwin View Post
...Turned off eDGe. Tuned it back on. Sound now works. ?????...
The 'Master' reset!
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote