Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
Now that the pw has released can someone provide its fonts

Pls! I am going to try to get the fonts of paperwhite working on a kindle touch. I really need palatino and others as they are supposed to be much darker than the ones we use. I am going to use MarvinO's method for putting the fonts. AND HOW DOES AMAZON PROVIDE SUCH HIGH CONTRAST DARK FONTS?!
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
I don't think anyone has recieved their paperwhite yet. (but I might be wrong.)
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #3
veagles
veagles began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
Pls! I am going to try to get the fonts of paperwhite working on a kindle touch. I really need palatino and others as they are supposed to be much darker than the ones we use. I am going to use MarvinO's method for putting the fonts. AND HOW DOES AMAZON PROVIDE SUCH HIGH CONTRAST DARK FONTS?!
Did you get the new paperwhite fonts?

I am also very keen to trying new hand tuned fonts (as amazon says) on k3.
veagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:35 AM   #4
MarvinO
MarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolateMarvinO is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle Touch
Read here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=192218

Post #8 has information about PW.
MarvinO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #5
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinO View Post

Here is a direct link to post #8:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2249332
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #6
veagles
veagles began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinO View Post

Thanks!u
veagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #7
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
How are the new fonts?
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote