Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-29-2016, 02:41 AM   #16
JHarry
Connoisseur
JHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by japinder View Post
On 32GB+ cards, we would need to format the file system as FAT32 with 32K cluster size for best all-round compatibility & avoid weird issues.

By default, I guess 64GB cards come with exFat, which creates problems with Android. On the new devices like SGS4 & using the new releases of Kitkat, exFAT doesn't appear to be an issue, however, for our humble Onyx's, running ICS, I believe it would be best to try for compatibility & remain on FAT 32.
Hello, do you have the same experience with M96?
Quote:
I was not satisfied because my T68 was very slow in scanning it (3/4 minutes each time I switched it on). Then i formatted it and reinstall all my library again: it works perfectly so far.
If not, can you give some suggestions for choosing a SD such as the capacity,the brand you choose, the formatting way(16K cluster ,32k or 64k?) and so on.

Many thanks~
JHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 02:44 AM   #17
JHarry
Connoisseur
JHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
32GB card works fine for me. No effect on boot up time, and I have 4000 or so books on it.
Hello.
I have bought a T68 but 32g Samsung TF(MicroSD) seems too big for T68(Too Long Loading time).Now I bought a M96C
Could you give some suggestions for choosing a sd card for M96C?
for example, the capacity, the brand you choose, the formatting way(16K cluster ,32k or 64k?) and so on.
Many thanks~
JHarry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sdcard, t68 lynx