Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #1
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Cyber Monday deal on Kindle Fire

Amazon is offering the Kindle Fire for $129 today as part of their Cyber Monday deals. Enter the code FIREDEAL at checkout. This is a great price if you are looking to get an inexpensive tablet for the kids.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #2
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
This is a great price if you are looking to get an inexpensive tablet for the kids.
Ya mean I can't get one for me?

I am very close to buying one of these. Hide the credit card. Oh wait. That won't help. Amazon is considerate enough to save that info for me.

I'm doomed!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Ya mean I can't get one for me?
Go for it.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:21 AM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
It's a fantastic tablet for that price.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #5
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
Go for it.
Enabler!

(It's in the cart. Just hasn't gotten any further yet.)
Old 11-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Enabler!

(It's in the cart. Just hasn't gotten any further yet.)
If you want the $20 PowerFast Charger for $10, you need to order both items together. Just check it off in the Add Kindle Accessories box.

If you want any of the other deals, order them separately using the 30% off AmazonLocal Offer. You get a better deal on them.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #7
copyrite
Wizard

Yet another enabler, Mr Monkey!

Already picked up the Accessories offer... mulling over what I need there. LOL

(My birthday's right before Christmas. Might as well get what I want huh?)
Old 11-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #8
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Yet another enabler, Mr Monkey!

Already picked up the Accessories offer... mulling over what I need there. LOL

(My birthday's right before Christmas. Might as well get what I want huh?)
Exactly! Get what you want. It's your day.

I ordered the Kindle Fire and the power charger. I ordered the case last week on BF, so I'm set.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #9
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Apparently this deal is only on the ad supported model. But that's US-only and I'm Canadian. Can I buy that one and if so what would I need to get it working? I read in an Amazon review the thing doesn't even come with a wall charger; my old LibrePro certainly did.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
copyrite
Wizard

Score:

Amazon 1
My Willpower 0
Old 11-26-2012, 07:23 PM   #11
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
I want the Nook HD+. Isn't anybody going to have them on sale today?
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #12
pwnn
Enthusiast
pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I want the Nook HD+. Isn't anybody going to have them on sale today?
OfficeMax is having a $40 off $200 spent including on Nook HD & HD+ with code "CYBER40".

Last edited by pwnn; 11-26-2012 at 08:12 PM.
pwnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #13
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnn View Post
OfficeMax is having a $40 off $200 spent including on Nook HD & HD+ with code "CYBER40".
NOT including the Nooks... Here's the fine print:

*Valid online only. Limit one per customer. Coupons are non-transferable. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupon codes. Not valid on purchases of printers, computers, monitors, televisions, digital cameras, lens accessories, camcorders, MP3 players, digital photo frames, GPS systems and accessories, eReaders, eReader accessories, video games, video game consoles, projectors and accessories, fax machines, tablets, iPad accessories, shredders, shredder supplies, cash registers, typewriters and supplies, copiers, scanners, HP products, Epson ink, hard drives, headphones, home theater, audio & accessories and clearance items.

So.... I tried it anyways and it WORKED!!
Hopefully OfficeMax will get them in stock soon. I was just at the store an hour ago and the manager there said he didn't know when they would get them in.

I just hope the wife doesn't find out.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #14
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I couldn't resist...I ordered a Fire with the charger.

The price was too good, and I've been wanting to try a small tablet for awhile. I've been considering the merits of the Fire, Google Nexus and iPad mini. I've actually been leaning towards the iPad mini, but this deal was so strong that I couldn't pass it up in case I decide on the Fire.

But...my mind may be changed before I get it. So it may be returned.

I'm still looking at cases. I'm a little confused - can somebody tell me - I've already signed up for the 30% voucher. On the Fire's page, I see some cases with the one-day deals on the right side. Are those deals *only* if I get them while I'm also getting the Fire? Or now can I get the case with the deal plus the 30 percent off as well?
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I'm still looking at cases. I'm a little confused - can somebody tell me - I've already signed up for the 30% voucher. On the Fire's page, I see some cases with the one-day deals on the right side. Are those deals *only* if I get them while I'm also getting the Fire? Or now can I get the case with the deal plus the 30 percent off as well?
I'm not seeing those offers, but here is some of the fine print for the 30% off voucher:
  • Voucher is only valid for items in the Kindle Accessories Store identified as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com” or “Ships from and sold by Amazon Digital Services" and does not apply to products sold by other sellers. Voucher is not valid toward the purchase of extended warranties
  • This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates