Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #21526
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
I'm bored, so I take the win now

Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #21527
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
I'm bored, so to liven up my day, I'll take it back.

I win.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #21528
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Go back to antartica with you and have your share of fun there.
I'll take the win because I more bored than you

Last edited by Iznogood; 10-05-2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Added smiley
Old 10-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #21529
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Oops, almost forgot to win today...almost .
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #21530
Iznogood
Guru

You didn't forget. I took care of it for you. Better luck tomorrow
Old 10-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #21531
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Everyone can go home now. There's nothing to see here. Everything is being taken care of. Just keep moving.

*dang rubberneckers...you would think they'd never seen a Phoenix take over the win before*
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #21532
Iznogood
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
*dang rubberneckers...you would think they'd never seen a Phoenix take over the win before*
That would have been a spectacle worthy of watching. But alas, no such thing has ever happened for as long as anybody can remember
Old 10-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #21533
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You really are bored aren't you?

Good thing someone is here posting or you wouldn't be able to respond.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #21534
Iznogood
Guru

Yes I am. I'm down with a flue, I think, so going out tonight is not an option. I'm relaxing in the sofa with a radio drama (a play, novel or story dramatized especially for radio), so my head is occupied with listening. But my hands need something to do. That's why I'm taking the win back to hold it safely with me. My precioussss win. My own

And yes, competition for the win is a good ting. That way I can always take it back
Old 10-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #21535
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I win.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #21536
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

I'm sorry to hear you have the flu. It's going around here as well.

But I am afraid I will have to take the win back for safe keeping...at least until you are feeling better.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:05 PM   #21537
Iznogood
Guru

Thanks peoenix. A pat on the back always makes me feel better. Thanks for the consideration. But I'm quite well enough to take care of the win by myself. I'm not that ill. So I can take the win now. Unfortunately, it is now contaminated with flu virus (or whatever flu is), so the win will, by law, be restricted to quarantine with me
Old 10-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #21538
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

If you are not that sick then why are you in quarantine? Besides...nothing kills a virus faster than fire and heat. I'll look after the win. We wouldn't want any of the other MR members who lurk in this thread to get ill.

Then again, if they did you would have some company in quarantine and wouldn't be bored any longer.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #21539
Iznogood
Guru

I insist that I'm well enough to take care of the win. However, I'm not healthy companionship to anyone else for the time being.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #21540
icantbebothered
Penguin

I don't have the flu, so wrestling the win from you two won't be hard.

I win.
And I rest my case.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!