Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
P.A.Woodburn
Enthusiast
P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: none
Cries in the Dark

Two prostitutes vanish.

Chimps are mysteriously missing from a primate sign language lab. Is there a possible link to a biomedical research facility?

While premed student confronts her new-found ability to communicate telepathically with animals, the body toll mounts.

When her boyfriend disappears with a dangerous secret, Alex knows a serial killer is stalking her.

Can she solve this dilemma before becoming the next victim?

Cries in the Dark is a new mystery/thriller novel by a first time novelist. It is available in Smashwords and Kindle. Try it now!
P.A.Woodburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Links to your book are helpful.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:42 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Available at smashwords.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:22 AM   #4
P.A.Woodburn
Enthusiast
P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.P.A.Woodburn can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Smile Cries in the Dark

http://www.amazon.com/Cries-in-the-D...6168550&sr=1-1

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/pawoodburn

Cries in the Dark is available in Kindle and Smashwords also in Barnes and Noble Nook.

Since last posting I've had some reviews:

Kathleen Woodburn Turnquist I checked out your interview and then I downloaded free Kindle for PC and then I purchased your book and I read till 4:00 am this morning. Very well written book Patricia. You are definitely a good author. Everyone, it gives you some gr...eat incite into using animals for medical testing but as a murder mystery its more than great. I kept saying, one more chapter Kathy and then I'd keep going. I finally decided it was so late it didn't matter so I went to bed when I finished it. It keeps you interested from page 1 and I would reccommend it to anyone. Great to say I know the author. lol See More
September 8 at 12:49pm · LikeUnlike

For an interview with David Wisehart click on:

http://kindle-author.blogspot.com/20...-woodburn.html
Old 10-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #5
P.A.Woodburn
Enthusiast

A windy stormy day.

On the windy stormy day if you venture outside a tree may fall on you. It would be safer to sit at home with a hot cup of chocolate and read my mystery/thriller, Cries in the Dark.

Last edited by P.A.Woodburn; 10-07-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #6
P.A.Woodburn
Enthusiast

Cries in the Dark is on JA Konrath's Blog today.http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/
Ann
Old 11-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
cbaehr
Enthusiast
cbaehr began at the beginning.

Device: mac, kindle
I just happened on your post. Can you tell me how to achieve a simple title link to a book for instance on Amazon? I know about tiny urls but I'd like to be able to make the title of the book the link.

Also can you tell me how to put a pix of the book in your signature.

Sorry to ask so much but I am embarrassingly unable to do these simple things without a detailed helping hand.
If you can't tell me, that's ok, too.
Thank you.
cbaehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaehr View Post
I just happened on your post. Can you tell me how to achieve a simple title link to a book for instance on Amazon? I know about tiny urls but I'd like to be able to make the title of the book the link.

Also can you tell me how to put a pix of the book in your signature.
To make the title link......

Find the page you want to link to.....copy the address bar.

Start your post, type the title you want, it can be anything.

Highlight the title. Now, look up....see the little "earth" with the link below? Click on it...a window will pop up......paste your address bar there......close.....and presto, as long as you had the title highlighted, when you hit 'submit reply' the title will now be the link.

Let me know if this works for you.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:48 PM   #9
P.A.Woodburn
Enthusiast

Cries in the Dark on Amazon uk 100 Best seller list.

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #79 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Issues > Serial Killers
#10 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thrillers
#10 in Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology
Available on Amazon Kindle, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, Ipad.
http://www.amazon.com/Cries-in-the-D...0883607&sr=1-1

Tags
animal rights, chimpanzee, mystery, thriller, vivisection