Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
Huge Spaces Between Paragraphs

I hope you will bear with me, I'm completely new at this e-reader/conversion thing (Just got my Kindle for Christmas). I found your program and have been using it with great success, it's fairly straight forward and easy to use. Most books I have converted so far have worked just perfectly, but then I stumbled upon that has huge spaces between paragraphs, like 3-4 lines worth of space. It's very distracting to read, and I don't have a clue how to fix it.

The original file is a .lit file ( I believe, it's read with Microsoft reader), and I'm just doing the basic convert to mobi and sending it to my Kindle. I've tried checking remove space between paragraphs, but it didn't help.

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere, but I really didn't know where to look or what to look for. I should also note that I am a total novice at any kind of code or code writing.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote