Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
Talking Free ePUBS anyone?

36 free classic books in DRM Free ePUB format to download with lots more to come at www.ZuluExpress.com.

You can upload and download books to share or use our library to access your books on the go. It's all totally free including ZuluReader, an ePUB reader for the Windows Mobile platform,

Enjoy,

Steve.
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Be careful, you're bordering on spam.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Be careful, you're bordering on spam.
Yeah, I told him the same thing in one of his MANY other postings about the SAME THING.

Edit: Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing very many postings from this person that wasn't hawking either his site or his program. He doesn't seem to be contributing otherwise.

Last edited by jgray; 06-15-2009 at 11:28 PM.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #4
ondabeach
Groupie

You don't think a FreeWare reader and a totally free ePUB library is any kind of contribution? ZR is the first reader for Win Mobile that reads ePUBs in their native format. I think to be considered a hawker one would need to be selling things. As far as making multiple postings goes, sorry about that but I am trying to reach as many people as possible, and these four forums in particular are all directly related to what I am providing (for FREE).

Cheers,

Steve.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:51 PM   #5
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Spam is spam, free or not. If you post all over the place you're going to get the reverse of your desired effect as everyone will THINK you're a spammer, even if you're not. Make a post in news and announcements, and let it go.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
ondabeach
Groupie

Thanks Gideon, someone else just suggested the news forum. I'll post there in future.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:52 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondabeach View Post
You don't think a FreeWare reader and a totally free ePUB library is any kind of contribution? ZR is the first reader for Win Mobile that reads ePUBs in their native format. I think to be considered a hawker one would need to be selling things. As far as making multiple postings goes, sorry about that but I am trying to reach as many people as possible, and these four forums in particular are all directly related to what I am providing (for FREE).

Cheers,

Steve.
I can understand your enthusiam, but I would ask that you please post ONLY in the appropriate Forum related to epubs or treat it as a news article and then be done with it.

You should not be posting multiple posts giving MobileRead readers the same information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
ondabeach
Groupie

Thanks Dr Drib,

Some other members suggested the news forum, I will post there in future. And thank you for understanding my enthusiasm. I am really excited to be involved in eReading in some small way, especially at a time when the ePUB format is emerging to become a much needed standard for electronic publishing.

Cheers,

Steve.