Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-03-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
Kobudera
Hungarian
Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kindle
Accentuated letterts in Duokan (Kindle Touch)

How can I change font/encoding of the main menu in Duokan (for Kindle Touch)? I use Hungarian language but accentuated letterts don't work.
Few accentuated letterts appear on the screen but in this time there are spaces between the letters. I enclosed a pic.

Kindle touch:

Last edited by Kobudera; 12-03-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Kobudera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
cdhigh
Enthusiast
cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.cdhigh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: KINDLE 3
I don't known how to solve the problem, but may be you can change the font files.
cdhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert