Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-24-2012, 05:15 PM   #16
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
There is another update out for the tablet, but I have not yet downloaded it.

As for YouTube, try maximizing the video (i.e. click on the "full screen" button next to the progress bar), and you should see the picture.
JAcheson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #17
OlfBookReader
OlfBookReader began at the beginning.

Device: Vtab1008
Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAcheson View Post
There is another update out for the tablet, but I have not yet downloaded it.

As for YouTube, try maximizing the video (i.e. click on the "full screen" button next to the progress bar), and you should see the picture.
Yep, I got the notice for yet another update. I too disallowed it and will let someone else be the guinea pig for this update!
OlfBookReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #18
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
I've done the update now... and I'm not sure what changed, if anything.

It was probably just patches. Definitely not the upgrade to ICS.

Oh well, at least we get updates.
JAcheson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:40 PM   #19
Flemings
Flemings began at the beginning.

Device: Vizio Tablet
Has anyone heard when ICS will be available for the Vizio Tablet? Is there any way to get it from a different source?
Flemings is offline   Reply With Quote