Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
Monolingual Spanish dictionary for Kindle?

Hey,

I'm looking for a high quality Spanish dictionary for the Kindle, comparable to the Oxford English preinstalled one. I was searching the web incl. Amazon Kindle store left, right and centre, w/o any luck.
Anybody has a hint for me? That would be great!

Cheers,
miquele

Last edited by miquele; 03-19-2011 at 02:15 PM.
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Ludren
Ludren began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 (Wi-Fi)
Try this: http://blog.mikeasoft.com/
Ludren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2011, 06:43 AM   #3
stehk
Enthusiast
stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 2
the link above is pretty cool.
anyhow- I found a spanish-spanish on the old mobipocket site

http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/...p?BookID=24744

You have to de-drm that one, then it will work on the kindle.
stehk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
thanks a lot for the link, Ludren. the DE - EN on there looks like what I need for ES - ES.

thanks for your link, stehk - unfortunately I'm no expert de-drming stuff but I'll defo have a look if it makes sense to try. btw, to that entry on amaz.com, is a version of this dictionary for like $450!! - quite cool to get that for like 20+€ digitally

Last edited by miquele; 03-25-2011 at 07:07 PM.
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dictionary, spanish