Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
neonbible
Addict
neonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPhone 5, iPad Air, Nexus 7
ePub conversion not adding page breaks on separate HTML files

I've created a book in Sigil. Each chapter has its own HTML page. It was originally one file but I used Split Markers and then Edit -> Split on Markers. So this split it to separate files (as desired).

However when I convert to ePub again in Calibre it doesn't maintain the page breaks. Can anyone help?
neonbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
neonbible
Addict
neonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPhone 5, iPad Air, Nexus 7
Fixed it myself (this always happens lol).

Had to actually generate the chapter page in Sigil before converting to ePub.
neonbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert