Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-25-2020, 08:27 AM   #1
Xahon
Xahon began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 740 Pro
How to disable message alerts?

I'm using a pocketbook reader and koreader. Everytime i open up a book it show a message "Opening ***.pdf", when I'm going to home screen it shows "Sleeping". Is there a way to disable those messages
Xahon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 03:42 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
These boxes are a kind of widget called InfoMessage. You can remove them directly in the source. See https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ssage%3Anew%7B

You need to localize the ones you want and remove them. You'll need to do that again after each update.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 09:53 AM   #3
Xahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
These boxes are a kind of widget called InfoMessage. You can remove them directly in the source. See https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ssage%3Anew%7B

You need to localize the ones you want and remove them. You'll need to do that again after each update.
You say I should build the project from sources on my own PC and install this thing?
Old 06-26-2020, 09:57 AM   #4
Xahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xahon View Post
You say I should build the project from sources on my own PC and install this thing?
Created an issue
https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/6313
Old 06-26-2020, 10:25 AM   #5
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xahon View Post
Not really. The software is just a few libraries and a bunch of text files with .lua extension. You can open them directly on your computer and edit them to match your needs.

But, If you do an update (over the air or unzipping a new version package) you'll loose all these changes, so you need to reapply them again.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote