Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
Dara Joy
Dara Joy began at the beginning.

Device: none
DEATH BY PLOOT PLOOT by Dara Joy for $2.99 intro special

A sensual novella in the Matrix of Destiny universe (KNIGHT OF A TRILLION STARS, REJAR, MINE TO TAKE).

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041D88X8

RECIPE FOR TROUBLE. . .

What happens when Deana decides to introduce the concept of Valentine's Day to Aviara?
Yep, that is pretty insane. What are you thinking, Deanna?!

How will the fearsome Charl knights react to the concept of a day of romance?
Sexy time for wizards. With sparks.

Welcome, traveler!

Time to rejoin old friends and come back to where it all started: Aviara. It's home– and the door is open for a sweet and spicy visit.

Have a party visiting with Lorgin and Deana, their family, friends, and Familiars. Find out what is going on in the MOD universe in this hilarious, heart-warming story (with plenty of steam, of course) that advances the Matrix of Destiny storyline.

THE BUZZ. . .

"I immediately devoured Death by Ploot Ploot and discovered I had been starving for one of my all time favorite writers." -Karen

"I read the book on the computer. It was wonderful. I love Dara Joy's books. She is a wonderful, imaginative writer. Thank you for love stories that I can keep in my heart forever." -Gayla

"The only way to describe the reading of my e-book "Death by Ploot Ploot" is to say the I consumed it. Then I read it again. I laughed so hard. This is what I have been missing in books I currently read. You get an entirely different feeling reading Dara's works. No one else stimulates like Dara - literally in every sense. Oh, how I miss her writings! I read and read again all her books. Did I say how much I have missed her writings? Please tell me that Traed has an adventure coming!" - Joy

"Thank you!!! Death by Ploot Ploot floored me. Such a great story, and many laugh out loud moments. Love your work Dara." - Jackie

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hi, I just put up 4 books on Kindle. (Two of them are continuations of the Matrix of Destiny series: KNIGHT OF A TRILLION STARS, REJAR, MINE TO TAKE). All are fun, sexy reads.

For more info click on the links below. Thanks!

Also available on Amazon.co.uk.
Dara Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
While googling to see if "ploot ploot" is a known alternate to the classic "snu snu"/"snoo snoo", I found this one-liner (okay, it would have been a one-liner if it had been worded better) that is too good to pass up: "That’s really my initial response to the Dara Joy ~ Death By Ploot Ploot. Which lacks a plot plot."
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
With or without a plot plot, its Kindle exclusivity means that I (and 75% of the rest of the reading public) will never see it.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
With or without a plot plot, its Kindle exclusivity means that I (and 75% of the rest of the reading public) will never see it.
[Citation needed]

queentess is offline   Reply With Quote