Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM   #16
Wearever
Guru
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
How funny. I've re-read Stephen King, but not Ben Bova.

I love Stephen Baxter. To me, he is Arthur C. Clarke junior. I loved their collaboration, The Light of Other Days and have recommended it to others.
That's one of my favorite books too, I always recommend it to others as well.

Another thing for me is authors who write more than one series, but I'll only read one of the series. Like Ellie Griffiths , I've read all of her Ruth Galloway books but none of the Magic Men books.

Authors I like but have had a few clunkers recently have been Chris Bohjalian, and Elizabeth Strout. These are not series books all stand alone. Although I'm still interested in their books, I'll wait for reviews instead of pre ordering now. I still like them as authors.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote