Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-16-2019, 10:42 PM   #3601
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
@catlover1019 -

Let's assume you download to epub. I recommend that, even if you convert to another format because of the update features.

If you attempt to update a story, even a 'if new chapters' update, FFF will tell you in the log if it failed to find the story on the site. You can use the error column feature to record it if you like.

When you update (not overwrite), FFF will keep previously downloaded chapters, only downloading new ones.

FFF expects Calibre to have made an html5lib available. Plus Calibre 3.21 is from Fri Apr 6 07:37:41 2018. I'd try installing the current Calibre version.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM   #3602
AleTheLadyInRed
AleTheLadyInRed began at the beginning.

Device: Huawei Y5 II using Moon+ Reader
@JimmXinu back in December 2018, you posted a test version where the gif were enabled again (for Wattpad, that I know of), but now after the latest update not only gifs, but images in the top header at the beginning of each chapter are gone as well...

plus, do you think is there a chance to have the links for the videos in the top header from Wattpad? Thank you
AleTheLadyInRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM   #3603
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
@AleTheLadyInRed - My time for FFF is limited this week, but I'll look when I can. Please provide a story URL that exhibits the problem.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote