Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-06-2016, 05:44 AM   #16
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've used 3.17.3 and the latest 3.19 is better. You've not tried the latest 3.19, so there is no way you can say 3.17.3 is better. You seem to b the only one with these specific problems. So in order to try to fix things, update your firmware and see what happens.
Updating firmware is quite unlikely to affect KOReader. With methods that hack around the default (like fmon), as a rule of thumb the older the better because that way you know for sure the hack works, while any update might break it.
Frenzie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 03:15 PM   #17
the_doc
Connoisseur
the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Hanlin v3; Kobo Mini
Just tried to update to the last development version (11-318 from April, 13th).
This time I have checked the crash.log file. I got this:
./luajit: ./reader.lua:136: attempt to index field 'fl' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
./reader.lua:136: in main chunk
[C]: at 0x0000bea5

As I have told before in this thread the last version that worked is 11-175.
the_doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:32 PM   #18
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@the_doc: Open a ticket on GH so we can better track this.

This cropped up recently and was supposedly fixed, but I don't think any of us actually have a device without a light to confirm, so, whoops .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 08:41 AM   #19
the_doc
Connoisseur
the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!the_doc , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Thanks, ticket open.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:10 PM   #20
the_doc
Connoisseur

I just updated through OTA to version 2015.11-330 and it works!
Thanks to the developpers =)

Tags
fmon, kobo mini, koreader, update problems