Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-30-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
jesseplee
jesseplee began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle 1
Color ePub Comics?

Sorry if this has been asked, but I searched the forums and couldn't find it -

How can I get comics converted to epub in color? Everytime I convert with the comic input they are grayscale. I've tried different configurations and I get either grayscale or an ePub where the page images won't show up.

Thanks!
jesseplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I do not believe this is possible at the moment. I think I saw a reference recently to a ticket being raised to provide an option to suppress the greyscale processing that currently takes place.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2010, 06:55 AM   #3
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Somebody must have been reading this thread.

0.46 has a 'do not grayscale' option.

Yay.
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:57 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Somebody must have been reading this thread.
That would be me I happened to have a half day away from family, so I decided to make a quick release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:21 PM   #5
jesseplee
jesseplee began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle 1
That's amazing - thank you!!
jesseplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert