Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 03-23-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Attn JBL freeze victims!

I posted my review of the JBL on Newegg's website Friday, and mentioned that I spent nine dollars to return the unit to Ectaco because it froze up on me.

Today Newegg has written me that I should not have had to pay to ship it to Ectaco, and that Newegg is giving me a $10.00 credit toward my next purchase.

Since I wasn't complaining in my review, but only spelling out what the actual out-of-pocket expense of buying a JBL is, I thought that Newegg's ten dollar credit was a nice gesture.

So if you too have spent money to return your JBL due to freezing problems, perhaps Newegg will give you a credit as well.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote