Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > Kindle Books (offline)

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Sassoon, Siegfried: Counter-Attack and Other Poems. v1 16 Feb 2013

This ebook of the second book of Siegfried Sassoon's war poems contains a brief biography, an Introduction by a fellow war poet, and forty poems. Many of the poems have long lines, and are best read in landscape orientation or on an iPad. His most memorable quotation is contained in the Introduction to this book: 'Let no one ever... from henceforth say a word in any way countenancing war... For war is hell and those who institute it are criminals.'

This was my first poetry ebook for the MobileRead Library, and and was previously posted in the ePub section. I would be most grateful for feedback on how I have managed the long lines, the author's indents of some lines of some of the poems, the links at the end of each poem which take one back to the list of poems, and the conversion to mobi/azw3 format with Kindlegen.

As always if you find any errors please let me know so I can fix them.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote